Comfort Station is a multidisciplinary art space whose mission is to present challenging and stimulating programming that is open and accessible to everyone. We are a community-centric organization offering a wide variety of programs: art exhibitions, concerts, film, workshops, lectures, participatory events, and more. As a historic building in the heart of Logan Square, we aim to create an active intersection of diverse Chicago communities and promote new connections between them. Comfort Station is all ages, wheel chair accessible, and gender inclusive.
Sponsors, supporters, neighbors...
The following people and organizations have helped keep Comfort Station running in myriad ways!
- Alderman Scott Waguespak
- Cellar Door Provisions
- Fat Rice
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- Goose Island
- Intelligentsia, Logan Square
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Logan Square Auditorium
- Logan Square Neighborhood Association
- Logan Square Preservation
- Longman & Eagle
- Lula Cafe
- MacArthur Funds for Arts and Culture at The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
- Patricia Wells